This blog is my trading diary. It is an attempt to organise my analysis and thoughts. I follow the charting methods given in JUST NIFTY blog by Ilango sir and so the charts would have striking resemblance to his charts. I am indebted to Ilango sir for having made this blog possible for me.

May 5, 2014

TATAMOTOR ANALYSIS

FOR NIFTY ANALYSIS CLICK HERE

Tatamotors made a High of 337 and has had a pull back up to 404 - 50 DMA.

It is trading between 50 DMA and 10 DMAduring the past week.

Trading  above 414-415 - 5 DMA and an EOD close above 5DMA would give a runup towards 10 DMA again.

Failing to close below 5DMA - would drag tatamotors near 404-405 50 DMA again.

A Bearish Wolfe Wave has formed in Day Charts which would be invalidated on an EOD close above 10 DMA 420-422.






WEEK CHARTS:







1 comment:

kizar khan said...

HI Sateesh Sir,

i am keep checking ur updates....but after march 9th then update on 5th . on 5th i bought and make profit on tatamotors .please post chart regularly.
Sir please guide me may16 trading tips if possible please call me at 9019333544 or else give ur mobile number .

Post a Comment